AUF Office in Ho Chi Minh City (Campus numerique francophone de Ho Chi Minh ville) announces a project recruitment to enrich doctoral training, with the following main contents:
Enhancing the quality of doctoral training through international cooperation.
- For lecturers of the schools leading projects or academic partners:
- Inviting foreign experts,
- Sending lecturers to study abroad,
- Part-time doctoral scholarship abroad;
- For schools leading projects and academic partners:
- Inviting foreign experts or appointing officials to go on business abroad in order to develop international scientific cooperation,
- All other activities necessary for the process of project implementation: organizing seminars within the framework of training, advertising programs (except for gift items), ...;
- Contributing a part of project management costs: up to 6% of total AUF support.
- Funding and time
Depending on the size of each project, up to 25,000 euros but may not exceed 60% of the total project cost, for a maximum period of 36 months.
- Application deadline: April 15, 2019.
A summary in Vietnamese, download here.
Details of announcement in French at: https://www.auf.org/asie-pacifique/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-regional-projets-accompagnement-au-renforcement-des-formations-de-niveau-doctoral-dans-la-region-asie-du-sud-est/.
For more information, please contact:
Nguyen Tan Dai - In charge of AUF Office in Ho Chi Minh City
49 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street - District 1 - Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: + 84 28 38 27 95 50 (etx: 104)