Chungbuk National University inform Ho Chi Minh city University of Education about the Summer Camp program 2019. Detailed information as follows:
- Detailed information:
- Number of participants: No limit;
- Time: 2 weeks from July 29th, 2019 to August 10th, 2019;
- Language: English, Korean
- Learning communicative Korean: 2 levels, depends on the learner’s level.
- Cook Korean cuisines: Mandu, Japchae, Kimbap, Bulgogi.
- Kpop & cover dance
- Local cultural experience:
- Jikji printing museum, Cheongwon Beer Factory & Korean Ceramics : Select
- Cheongnam-dae : It was used as a presidential villa and now it is transformed
into a resting and walking space of Cheongju citizens.
- Visit the Mt. Songli temple(Beopjusa) to experience the beautiful scenery of
Chungcheongbuk-do through the experience of Buddhism and food culture
(sanchae bibimbap) in Korea and mountain climbing
- Independence Hall: The place where illuminates Korea’s colonial history and
a history of independence at a glance, but is a must to see as it is a historical
space to have an opportunity to illuminate modern history
・Traditional Cultural Experience :
- Cheongjuhyangyo Confucian School : Hanbok experience, Dado- tea
ceremony, gayageum-, a traditional Korean musical instrument, traditional
- Folk village : It provides an opportunity to see and feel the traditional culture
of Korea by visiting the place where the wisdom of our ancestors permeate
the whole life of the traditional village(traditional house, nongak-traditional
Korean music, Jultagi-the practice of tightrope walking)
・Seoul tour :
- National Museum of Korea, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace
- National Assembly, Cheongwadae-the Korean presidential residence : Select 1
・Show & Drama : Select 1
- KBS, MBC, SBS etc.: Watch the music programs
- Nanta Performing Arts : By watching the representative performances of Nanta
in Korea, you never feel the sense of language and culture differences so that
you can be in communion with Korean langauge and culture.
- A filming location for Korean TV drama : Namiseom island (the Winter Sonata)
・Korean Industrial Factories : Select 1
- Hyundai Motor (Asan Factory)
- Hankuk China
- Jinro Hite (Beer Factory)
・Amusement Park : Select 1
- Donggang rafting
- Everland (or Lotte World): a productive and relaxing retreat at the most well-
known places in Korea
- Cultural Exchange program (FACE): Meet and exchange culture with the participants from other countries.
- Fee: 900$ (air tickets and personal expense not included)
- The fee include: 24 hours of learning Korean language, 9 hours of extracurricular activities, 50 hours of field trip, 8 hours of exchanging culture with other participants.
- Perform well in study, speak English or Korean well
- Participate in lots of activity
- Application document
- Application form ( Download the form here or contact the International Cooperation Office, Room A.111, 280 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, see Mr. Thai Hoang Thach)
- Transcript of the year 2017-2018;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Language Certificate. In Korean or English
- 01 copy of passport and 2 4x6 photo
- Deadline for application:
- Deadline for application: 16h00, Friday, June 28th,2019.
- Location: A.111, 280 An Duong Vuong street, Ward 4, District 5 ( Mr. Thai Hoang Thach)
- Estimated time of the interview: 8h00, May 8th, 2019
- For more information, please contact the International Cooperation Office, phone number: 02838391080, see Mr. Thai Hoang Thach